Wednesday, October 30, 2013


I am trying my hand at propagating plants that I would buy more of if money grew on trees. It's pretty much free. I did have to buy a couple bags of soil. I took 7 geraniums from the church window box that were clearly done for the season. I cut the root half off and most of the plant. I planted those 7 in new pots and I will return them in the spring. All the branches turned into starts for me. There are a LOT of starts!

Well, then a friend said she does the same for lavender. I looked it up and well.... now we have rosemary and sage in the works, too.

 That would be lunch in those pictures.
We had our first frost yesterday at 6 AM... then today at the same hour it FROZE hard.

Last week of October garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment